We are a Congregational Church, affiliated with the United Church of Christ. As such, we are locally run by our Church Council rather than a hierarchy of bishops, etc.
Our Pastor is Rev. Robin Blundon
Our Minister of Music is Jane Leschuk
Believing Jesus Christ is the cornerstone of the Church, we, the members of the Northford Congregational Church, United Church of Christ, welcome all to our church family. Our mission is to share our faith, joy, and love through:
We pray our mission will foster continued growth and knowledge in our spiritual lives.
We are the brownstone "little church with the big heart in the heart of the village" of Northford, Connecticut. Founded on June 13, 1750 as the Third Society of the mother church in Branford, Connecticut, the present edifice was designed by noted New Haven architect Henry Austin and built in 1846. Gutted by fire on Christmas Eve in 1906, the church was rebuilt and rededicated in 1908. Our building is on the National Register of Historic Buildings, and a stop on the Totoket Historical Society tour of the village.
Drop in to a Sunday service, come join us for coffee, conversation and fellowship following worship.
4 Old Post Rd, Northford, Connecticut 06472, United States
Sunday Services at 10 AM.
July and August Sunday Services at 9:30 AM
Office Hours Mon.& Tue. 9am - 1pm.
Formal indoor services cancelled due to the Covid-19 epidemic until further notice. On Sunday mornings at 10AM, drive through the parking lot for an uplifting message of faith and a prayer from Pastor Robin. Enter from the Library side of the parking lot, exit onto Rt. 22, Clintonville Road.